Find out everything you need to know about the new 40k King Of The Hill League starting next week…
Until the end of April Gobstyks will be running a 40k King Of The Hill Ladder League,
Rules are simple and are based on those found in Chapter Approved. You can challenge anyone in the row above you, once a challenge has been made you must accept it and try and arrange a game within 2 weeks. If you win you will swap places with the player you challenged, if you lose you remain where you are. Person at the top at the end of April wins!
– Recommended points is 2000, though you can agree to 1850 or 1500pts with your opponent.
– Army Lists can be changed throughout the event, though tailoring your list is not recommended for sportsmanship purposes.
– Failure to except a challenge or not playing a game for 4 weeks will result in you being automatically moved to the bottom row!
_ You can issue a challenge to anyone on the level above you. If you win you will swap places with the player you challenged, if you lose you remain where you are.
– If there are free slots in the rank above you, you can challenge others players of the same rank as you to a game, whoever wins the game advances to the next level.
– To get started play anyone at the club, once you have secured your victory you may place your tag on the bottom row.
Have fun everyone, good luck and let the race the top spot begin!